Friday, September 16, 2022

Community Board: What Goes on It?

from Laura:

I have a flyer on my desk with a note asking if it is okay to post on the community board. Because this flyer is for a private tutor, the answer is nope. We don't post anything that helps someone advertise their business. I wasn't sure who left this because the note wasn't signed (quick reminder to put your initial or name on any notes you leave for staff) but because patrons could leave flyers like this with any one of us, I thought it would be good to share this with everyone.

Our bulletin board policy is found in eManuals and also posted near the copier. This policy covers the board that is inside the library, but also the two wooden display areas in the main part of the building. One is on the west entrance to the building and the other is in the foyer just across from our main entrance.

If in doubt, you can pass anything along to Elyse or to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment